Friday, June 1, 2012

Wilton's Course 4

Does it matter that I posted twice on the same day? If it does, I just don't care. I couldn't wait any longer to show you these pictures!

This cake is from the final class of Wilton's Course 4: Advanced Gum Paste Flowers

I am creating a stargazer tutorial- that's coming soon. For now a teaser. Look at these great photos!


                                                                         Side Views


                                                                        
                                                                     



                                                                      Front views


                                       Stargazers, sweet peas, briar roses, ivy leaves and more.

     
It was a group effort. Each person in the class made a different tier. It was leaning but I can fix that next time when I do my own :) We then put our own flowers together and used spikes to set them into the cake.

  

 I'm sad these classes are over - but excited to keep practicing!



I linked up!


http://www.delicateconstruction.com/                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to take one of these courses for a long time now... of course, there are about a dozen other courses I want to take too. I NEED TO KNOW MY LIMITS. :)

    That turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so crafty that you would be a whiz at this! It is really so much fun :)

      Delete