Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas

I know I'm early, but since I haven't posted in months and I don't know if I will again in the next week, I thought I would just say it now. If I have free time I would like to update my other blog that is supposed to be about teaching math. It's been quite neglected. So here's a picture of something I made for my Secret Santa at school. It is brownies stacked on top of each other with candy melt colors. Enjoy everything the season brings to you!



 

2 comments:

  1. The linkie to your other blog isn't working...is it just for your students?

    Glad to see you back! This tree looks SO good...I can see the fudgy centers! I can't decide if your secret Santa is the luckiest or unluckiest. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it :) It's not just for my students, but I only have a few posts on it.

    I'm glad you like the tree. I have to say I'm a pretty good brownie-from-scratch baker.

    ReplyDelete